Search Box

Betting Insight: Monday's Leagues Cup Matches by

 Betting Insights Monday's Leagues Cup Matches by

Betting Insights Monday's Leagues Cup Matches
Betting Insights Monday's Leagues Cup Matches(Image-Getty)

Monday's Leagues Cup action offers bettors a fresh chance to make gains from the captivating tournament., a leading gaming content provider, has conducted a thorough analysis of the night's matchups, identifying two bets that hold promise.

Houston vs. Charlotte

In the highly anticipated 2023 Leagues Cup Round of 16 encounter tonight, Houston and Charlotte, both American soccer clubs, are set to face off at Texas' Shell Energy Stadium. Beyond the MLS bragging rights, the coveted Quarter Finals spot is at stake. Both teams have secured their positions through penalty shootout victories after intense goalless draws in their prior Leagues Cup matches.'s predictive analytics experts have meticulously simulated this clash over 10,000 times, yielding intriguing probabilities. Houston enters the fray as slight favorites, carrying a 43.5% chance of clinching victory, while Charlotte stands at 31.4%. The possibility of a draw also looms large, with odds at 25.1%.

The likelihood of goals being scored is high, with a 53% probability of over 2.5 goals, carrying -120 odds. Among the most probable correct score predictions are a 1-1 draw at 12%, along with Houston securing 2-1 and 1-0 wins, each boasting a robust 9% probability.

The standout bet centers on Charlotte, offering an intriguing opportunity with an 8.7% edge against DraftKings odds of +340. Despite being considered underdogs, suggests that the sportsbooks may have underestimated Charlotte's true potential for victory, rendering them an enticing betting option.

NY Red Bulls vs. Philadelphia 

The Round of 16 clash between NY Red Bulls and Philadelphia, both US-based teams, promises an intense battle for supremacy in the Eastern Conference, with a Quarter Finals berth up for grabs.'s AI-powered predictive analytics provide valuable insights into this showdown.

NY Red Bulls secured their Round of 16 spot with a hard-fought 1-0 victory against local rivals New York City FC. Meanwhile, Philadelphia faced a stern challenge from D.C. United, advancing through penalties after a goalless draw following extra time.

According to's simulations, Philadelphia holds a significant advantage with a 50.3% chance of victory, while the Red Bulls trail at 24.6%. A draw also remains a plausible outcome, with odds at 25.1%. The forecasted total goals lean towards a low-scoring affair, with a 51% probability of under 2.5 goals, indicating a defensive battle.

The most likely correct scores are evenly balanced, with a 1-0 victory for Philadelphia and a 1-1 draw both rated at a 12% probability.'s standout recommendation is a bet on a Philadelphia win, supported by a favorable 3.8% edge against DraftKings odds of +115. With Philadelphia being strong favorites, the appealing plus-money odds make this choice enticing for bettors seeking value.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url